I will be sharing links to tasks, that you can complete to help support your learning, during school closure.
Please share photos and videos of your learning as well as general updates about how you are. I will miss seeing you in school but I look forward to seeing what you are doing via Tapestry.
Take care and stay safe.
Please find above the 'On Track-Targets' to support home learning from Wednesday 6th January.
The targets I have set are based around the relevant EYFS curriculum areas for learning and development. I have provided some examples of tasks to support these areas as an initial starting point. I would like the children to work through the targets at their own pace during school closure and most importantly enjoy their learning.
Education City is an online learning platform used throughout school. Under the current circumstances, we felt that this platform would also be suitable for Early Years as this will enable your child to continue their learning and consolidate their understanding. The activities set will relate to that of the key skills across the EYFS areas of learning and development. I will therefore, be setting weekly activities for your child to complete throughout the home learning period, please work with your child to complete these.
I have sent out your child's log in details via Tapestry, any problems please contact me.
- Home Learning Tasks- Week beginning Monday 1st March.pptx
- My 2D Shape House.pdf
- Humpty Dumpty Question Sheet for C&L.pdf
- Home Learning Tasks- Week beginning Monday 22nd February .pptx
- The GRUFFALO Animal Hunt.pdf
- Dinner Plate template .pdf
- The Gruffalo Mask.pdf
- The Gruffalo word mat.pdf
- Home Learning Tasks- Week beginning Monday 8th February 2021.pptx
- Maths- Numberblocks number formation and representation-1-5-activity.pdf
- Maths- Valentine's- Numbers 1 to 5 Sorting Activity Cards.pdf
- Maths- Valentine's - Numbers 1 to 5 Sorting Activity Poster.pdf
- Maths- Valentine's- Number matchup activity sheet .pdf
- Valentine's Pencil Control Worksheets.pdf
- Heart Pattern Tracing Activity.pdf
- Monster Days of the Week Snap Game Cards.pdf
- Home Learning Tasks- Week beginning Monday 1st February 2021.pptx
- A4 woodland animal poster.pdf
- Poster Instructions for finding the woodland animals.pdf
- Percy the Park Keeper Size Ordering.pdf
- Holly Hedgehog Comparing Size Powerpoint .pptx
- Percy's animal bingo.pdf
- Home Learning Tasks- Week beginning Monday 25th January 2021.pptx
- Dinosaur Themed Letter Writing Worksheet.pdf
- Dinosaur Pencil Control Worksheets.pdf
- Dinosaur Themed-Scissor Skills Activity Sheets.pdf
- Dinosaur themed number formation sheet-1-10.pdf
- Dinosaur Counting Mats.pdf
- Design your own pants for 'Digby'.pdf
- Home Learning Tasks- Week beginning Monday 18th January 2021.pptx
- Letter Formation Sheets.pdf
- Initial 'a' sound i-spy activity sheet.pdf
- Number and Quantity Matching Card Game.pdf
I have attached below, some useful posters to help aid number and letter formation.
Miss Storey x