Seaton Sluice First School Aims
- To create and maintain a stimulating environment in which all members of the school are safe and feel happy, secure and cared for.
- To promote pupil's spiritual, moral, social and cultural development through all subjects of the curriculum and through the general life of the school.
- To promote pupil's feelings of self worth and respect for others and to develop high standards of behaviour within and beyond the classroom.
- To provide curriculum opportunities which allow all children to fulfil their potential; academically, socially and physically, taking into account the different needs and abilities of pupils.
- To create a learning environment within which high expectations are set and where children develop self reliance and self-discipline enabling them to make considered decisions when given choices.
Our School Rules:
1. We show respect
2. We are kind
3. We are honest
Our Vision Statement